RE: Viewing the trigger source code - Piggyback Qu.

From: Charu Joshi <joshic_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 04:20:19 -0800

Is there any we way can see the 'line number' along with the trigger code text. For ex. with stored procs, packages etc. we can get the exact line number for a line of code. This helps greatly when any error occurs, it mentions the line number which you can jump to. Can we not do the same about triggers?

Thanks & Regards,
Charu.

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051
http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting
services
may
also send the HELP command for other information (like
subscribing).

Author: Charu Joshi
  INET: joshic_at_mahindrabt.com