Redo Logs Problem

From: Munish Bajaj <mbajaj_at_quark.co.in>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 02:34:24 -0800

Hi Listers,

One of my remote Clients is facing a problem with Redo Logs. The Redo Logs and the Archive logs in turn have suddenly started to generate at an alarming Rate. This has suddenly started from the last 1 week without any changes to Database Configuration or any other system settings (as per client).

Can anyone please help me and let me know all the reasons that could be responsible for this behavior. Any Help from u will be appreciated.

Regards

Munish Bajaj

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5felement%3 bst%3b&SG=&RAND=85401> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

Author: Munish Bajaj
  INET: mbajaj_at_quark.co.in

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 01 2003 - 05:34:24 CDT