RE: bizzare

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:24:29 -0800

AK

    The only thing that comes to mind is maybe a non-printing character gets in there and the process of cutting and pasting somehow cleans that character out. My approach would be to put your SQL in a .SQL file and run it as a script. See if it happens then. If it does, you can inspect the file more closely, if it doesn't, you'll have an important clue.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jul 31 2003 - 16:24:29 CDT