Re: Imort Parameter File Question

From: Jay <fish_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:24:23 -0800

Dennis:

I have tested through most of the common formats already, that is why I asked for help from the list.
Your advise about testing is noted, but in this case based on incorrect assumptions.
I used most of the major comments in PL/SQL, Java, etc. Though I missed trying the #, which per Barbara's reply seems to be the correct one.
In my next posting I will make sure that I list all steps taken.

Barbara was nice though to forward the below:

Author: Jay
  INET: fish_dba_at_hotmail.com