Re: clustering

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 06:54:33 -0800

Ah.  I never went to 9.0.1  I went from 8.1.5 OPS to 9.2.0.2 RAC, using Export-Import
and migrating to LMT, AutoAllocate, ASSM etc.

Hemant
At 05:24 AM 31-07-03 -0800, you wrote:
Hi!

I found out that these hanging problems were version 9.0.1's problems. I wasn't directly involved with this setup. But in 9.2 they say these problems are fixed. (One instance hits ORA-600 with parameter 4519 and all instances would hang until restarted all instances).
This was on 3-node tru64.

Tanel.
Author: Ron Rogers
 INET: RROGERS@galottery.org

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services
Hemant K Chitale
Oracle 9i Database Administrator Certified Professional
My personal web site is :  http://hkchital.tripod.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Hemant K Chitale INET: hkchital@singnet.com.sg Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru@fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Hemant K Chitale INET: hkchital@singnet.com.sg Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru@fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jul 31 2003 - 09:54:33 CDT