RE: optimizer parameters in Oracle 9.2

From: Thater, William <William.Thater_at_carrier.utc.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:44:24 -0800

Tim Gorman scribbled on the wall in glitter crayon:

> Please be aware that the paper and presentation were written in the 8i
> timeframe. I swear I'll get it updated for 9i, but already 10G is
> looming and it's summer and the weather is nice........<sigh>...

and the 9i migration here is scheduled for early next year... so do we go with 9i or 10G or whatever is out at the time? and can we even get there from here? and what will it do to all the old business objects code we still run because nobody know how to regenerate it?

i think i'm going outside for a walk.;-)

--
Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA      BAARF Party member #25
                william.thater_at_carrier.utc.com
Author: Thater, William
  INET: William.Thater_at_carrier.utc.com