RE: ORA-03115 (TOAD question!!)

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:09:23 -0800

7.6 is BETA. 7.5.2 is the current release. New betas appear frequently. Also, this version is not free. It's listed at just under $800 US. The freeware version is v6.x, which has the LOB bug, among a host of others.

Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com