RE: Number of processors and standard edition

From: Grant Allen <grant_at_towersoft.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:24:30 -0800

My memory is 4 ... and with typical Oracle Licensing Shennanigans attached ... I remember a few cases from 2001 where clients where arguing whether SE could be licenced for up to and including 4, or up to but not including 4.

But given that's a two-year-old memory, I can pretty much guarantee Oracle licencing has changed 28 times since then :-)

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)

Author: Grant Allen