RE: "direct path write" waits, please help

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:49:24 -0800

Hans

   I did a search on Google, and found this article: http://www.faqchest.com/prgm/oracle-l/ora-02/ora-0206/ora-020638/ora02062414 _22868.html
(you'll probably have to patch the link together) According to this article, your biggest and second biggest wait may be connected.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Hans de Git
  INET: hansdegit_at_hotmail.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 29 2003 - 11:49:24 CDT