Re: Problem with Autotrace - Is this a BUG ?

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 05:34:30 -0800

Hi

Hm, but try to query sys.v_$session sys.v_$sesstat and sys.v_$statname views under cti user.
If it works, then enable event 10046 at level 4 before you set autotrace on and check trace file (maybe there are some parse errors for example)

It could be a bug, or just change in behaviour when enabling tracing. Did you actually try, that in 9.2.0.3 tracing works as expected?! Maybe in newer version just no warning is shown...

Tanel.
Author: Tanel Poder
  INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee