Re: Set Role in Trigger

From: Arup Nanda <orarup_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:59:24 -0800

I am not an expert on Oracle Apps, but those "session environment variables" are probably application context attributes I mentioned earlier. They can also be implemented by a package global variable; but there is no security in that; the user will be able to set the variable in anyway he wants. Yes, it is better from the performance point, too.

Arup Nanda
Author: Arup Nanda
  INET: orarup_at_hotmail.com