RE: Antw: 8i ORA-1652 after upgrading from AIX 4.3.3 to 5.1

From: John Blake <jblake_at_arrow.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:14:23 -0800

May not necessarily mean TEMP tablespace... Check all of your tablespaces for available free space, that is contiguous freespace.

Author: Guido Konsolke
  INET: Guido.Konsolke_at_tkserv-triaton.thyssenkrupp.com

Author: John Blake
  INET: jblake_at_arrow.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sun Jul 27 2003 - 09:14:23 CDT