RE: Emacs on SQLPlus, er uh... SQLPlus on emacs.

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton_at_speakeasy.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:10:31 -0700 (PDT)

I use SQL*Plus running under emacs shell every day. It is my preferred way of:

I came to prefer emacs because it has capabilities far in excess of vi or any other unix editor. Because it is open source software, many people have contributed over the years, making the package extremely powerful. Also, I started on Vax/VMS edt and eve/tpu, which are more like emacs than vi.

There is an emacs OracleSQL mode, but I don't use it. I just start emacs, META-X shell, then sqlplus...

--
Jeremiah Wilton
http://www.speakeasy.net/~jwilton