RE: 8.1.7 instance on upgraded AIX machine - ORA-1652 all the time

From: Saira Somani <saira_somani_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:15:30 -0700 (PDT)

Exactly. However, less than 24 hours ago these queries (dynamically generated by the application) were working fine and our TEMP space looked healthy. So I did what you suggested; now TEMP is 4GB larger than it used to be, and I'm still running into the same error. I'm watching the TEMP space fill up and the query structure is not new and isn't retrieving that many rows.

I'm thinking that it has to do with the AIX upgrade for starters and I feel that it has something to do with SORTING but I have no evidence yet.

Thanks anyway.
Saira