Top DW requirements needed

From: <Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:46:59 -0400

Hi DBAs,

I am very new to data warehouse and I am looking for bullet list, URLs, etc. that list what are the essential data warehousing requirements that needs identifying. I know you obviously have to understand the business prior to identifying requirements. I assume some of the requirements are

  1. Understand business process
  2. Identify what information the Users need to better accomplish their job such as user objectives and challenges
  3. Identify data experts, where data resides,etc.

If anyone has a formal list of MUST or suggested requirements I would like to see them.

Thanks Received on Fri Jul 25 2003 - 10:46:59 CDT