RE: dba age

From: <Ukrit.K_at_ayudhyaallianzcp.co.th>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:43:54 +0800

--=_alternative 001F7DAD48256D6D_=

Sitting in the dark for a while and watching you guys talking I'm just 29.. working as DBA for 3 years. got my OCP for a year. but I feel I'm not old enough to be a expertise DBA... .. soon I will try to catch up with you guys ( both knowledge and age)

"M Rafiq" <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Sent by: ml-errors_at_fatcity.com
07/24/2003 12:24 PM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: dba age

Thanks for update. I am saving your email as a record/souvenier.

Regards
Rafiq

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:14:29 -0800

I was born on 1/10/1961 in Zagreb, Croatia, which makes me 42 years of age. My horoscope sign is Ursus (6'4", 260 lbs, used to do greko-roman wrestling, I can still run 5 miles and lift myself on a chin-up bar). People
sometimes confuse my age with the answer to certain question from the Doglas
Adamses "Hitchiker's Guiide To Galaxy". Don't panic!

Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA
Author: M Rafiq

   INET: rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com

Author: Gogala, Mladen

   INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com

Author: M Rafiq
  INET: rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com

--=_alternative 001F7DAD48256D6D_=

Regards<br>
Rafiq<br>

Mladen Gogala<br>
Oracle DBA<br>
Phone:(203) 459-6855<br>
Email:mgogala_at_oxhp.com<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>

Tanel.<br>
Regards<br>
Rafiq<br>

Hi!<br>
;)<br>
Tanel.<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;----- Original Message -----<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;From: AK<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 6:54 PM<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;Subject: dba age<br>

 &nbsp; &nbsp;Now this one is difficult folks ..<br> <br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;what is average age of an experienced oracle dba ?<br> <br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;-ak<br>
_________________________________________________________________<br>
--<br>

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net<br>
--<br>

Author: M Rafiq<br>
 &nbsp; INET: rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com<br>
Fat City Network Services &nbsp; &nbsp;-- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com<br>
San Diego, California &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;-- Mailing list and web hosting services<br>

Author: M Rafiq<br>
 &nbsp;INET: rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com<br>
Fat City Network Services &nbsp; &nbsp;-- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com<br>
San Diego, California &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;-- Mailing list and web hosting services<br>

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in<br> Received on Thu Jul 24 2003 - 00:43:54 CDT