Oracle and QA

From: Gabriel Aragon <gabriel_gap_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:30:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys, I'm looking for some orientation about Quality Assurance for Oracle and databases, anyone has experience with this? This issue about QA is completely new to me, I know the OFA document and how to aplly it, but don't know what else to do, maybe something about QA for SQL statements?

Comments are welcome.

Thanks
Gabriel Aragon

Do you Yahoo!?