do i have block corruption?

From: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 9:08:54 -0400

 1 CREATE INDEX myIndex
  2 ON myTab (myCol)
  3 PCTFREE 1
  4 STORAGE (

  5       INITIAL 5M
  6       NEXT    5M
  7       MINEXTENTS  1
  8       MAXEXTENTS  UNLIMITED
  9*      PCTINCREASE 0)

 10 /
 ON POS (ACCT_NO)
    *
ERROR at line 2:
ORA-08103: object no longer exists

i try to create a table with a join off of this column and I get the same error. I ran alter table validate structure and didnt get any errors(do these errors log to a table? I didnt see any docs on OTN about this?)

not much on metalink

I was able to do a 'create table as' and create a duplicate of the table which suprised me... Received on Thu Jul 24 2003 - 08:08:54 CDT