RE: DB_BLOCK_SIZE??? Survey.

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:28:50 -0400

Chris,

        I've been using 8k for the last few years for both data warehouse and oltp. Seems to work extremely well, especially over Oracle's 2k default.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: chris.grabowy_at_lmco.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jul 23 2003 - 09:28:50 CDT