Veritas NetBackup and RMAN on 9i

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:56:41 -0600

Anybody using NetBackup with RMAN on Oracle 9i?

I'm currently trying to configure NetBackup on a soon-to-be production 9i database and I guess things are a bit different than 8i as I can't find the libobk.so library anywhere.

At least that's what I think is going on.

If anyone (Ruth?) is doing this could you give me a push in the right direction as far as configuration is concerned?

I'm doing the RTFM thing right now but thought I might be able get some quick information from the list...

Thanks,
--Walt Weaver
  Bozeman, Montana Received on Wed Jul 23 2003 - 14:56:41 CDT