RE: convert RBS tablespace from DMT to LMT (Oracle 8173) steps?

From: Guang Mei <gmei_at_incyte.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:53:57 -0400

I just finished this conversion by using Ron's method: looping through RBS00X (X from 1 to 6):

alter rollback segment RBS00X offline;
drop rollback segment RBS00X;

create rollback segment RBS00X storage(initial 2048K next 2048K minextents 2 ) tablespace RBSlmt;
alter rollback segment RBS00X online;

select count(*) from all_objects where status = 'INVALID'; select SEGMENT_NAME ,STATUS from dba_rollback_segs;

I did not encount any problems.

Guang