RE: Who Says Oracle does not listen

From: <Alexander.Feinstein_at_mitchell1.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:31:39 -0700

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------=_NextPartTM-000-5c379ec5-bc52-11d7-985d-0008c79fc2b3

        boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C35087.DF6D11A0"

------_=_NextPart_001_01C35087.DF6D11A0

Performance.
You do check, and the DBMS does check internally.

Alex.