Re: ORA-29540: class oracle/plsql/net/TCPConnection does not exist

From: Manoj Kumar Jha <jmanoj_at_delhi.tcs.co.in>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:14:57 +0530

I have faced the same problem earlier.
I had first deinsatalled the JVM and then tried to intalled. It had given succesfull installation status. But actully not installed. I have checked the metalink and finally come to conclusion that re-installation of JVM not work.... and only solution is reinstall the ORACLE. Check this with metalink.

Manoj Kumar Jha