RE: Different Platform

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:42:16 -0400

NO, but don't transfer obj files from teh linus to sun boxex. Only move *.pc or *.c files & recompile.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: bhabani s pradhan
  INET: bhabaniindia_at_rediffmail.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jul 21 2003 - 08:42:16 CDT