Re: SHOW ERRORS not working

From: Daniel Fink <daniel.fink_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:11:46 -0600

--------------1708599DC43DC9C7FB009D14

I don't think SHOW is a function that you will find in any of the Oracle db creation scripts. It is most likely part of the sql*plus program. The keyword SHOW can be used for a lot of things (USER and PARAMETER come to mind). Obviously, it reads some data structures, but I am sure it is not a stored proc.

rgaffuri_at_cox.net wrote:

> you sure? Ive noticed this before. SHOW ERRORS is a function. Do you know where its created? you can find the code and then just craete the show errors function? might be in sql.bsq
--------------1708599DC43DC9C7FB009D14

 filename="daniel.fink.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Fink;Daniel