Re: HP-UX 11i/9.2.0.3/Strange Executions

From: Daniel Fink <daniel.fink_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:42:50 -0600

--------------9149114AE9EBFD8701D79B7D

Okay, so its Monday...

What I meant to say is that are the queries with different execution plans the ones encountering 7445s. If there is a common thread in the execution plans (i.e. hash join instead of nested loops), then the hj may be triggering the 7445s.

Actually, 10g will have a new "FORETELL PLAN" feature that will predict the execution plan and all associated errors, complaints, incorrect data...

"Gogala, Mladen" wrote:

> Actually, I'm quite unaware of ORA-07745 as an execution plan. Can "EXPLAIN
> PLAN"
> foretell the error?
>
> Mladen Gogala
> Oracle DBA

 filename="daniel.fink.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Fink;Daniel
tel;cell:303.808.3282
tel;work:303.272.3225
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1
email;internet:daniel.fink_at_sun.com
title:DB Services Lead
x-mozilla-cpt:;-4832
fn:Daniel Fink
end:vcard Received on Mon Jul 21 2003 - 16:42:50 CDT