RE: Recent reports on outages caused by DB2 and 9iRAC issues

From: Ron Thomas <rthomas_at_hypercom.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:31:23 -0600

I typically will not work for a boss who isn't like that. If I screw up, I'm the first to admit it (generally by a blood curdling scream). You can rake my sorry a. over the coals once the problem has been resolved.

Ron Thomas
Hypercom, Inc
rthomas_at_hypercom.com
Each new user of a new system uncovers a new class of bugs. -- Kernighan

                      DGoulet_at_vicr.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
                      ml-errors_at_fatcity        cc:
                      .com                     Subject:  RE: Recent reports on outages caused by DB2 and 9iRAC issues

                      07/18/2003 11:39
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      ORACLE-L

I prefer my bosses attitude on the subject of mistakes:

             Admit that you did it & then go fix it. We'll crucify you later, if we have the time.

For some reason, known only to the Devil himself, they never find the time.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L Received on Fri Jul 18 2003 - 12:31:23 CDT