Re: urgent Help!! FYI

From: Don Yu <donyu_at_jhu.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:28:07 -0400

Dick,

It works now after I change the $ORACLE_HOME/network/log/listener.ora to like following: $ls -al listener.log
-rw-rw-rw- 1 oracle oinstall 1732613 Jul 18 16:02 listener.log But before the parameter is like following: $ls -al listener.log
-rw-rw-r-- 1 oracle oinstall 1732613 Jul 18 16:02 listener.log I just don't know is this file property changed or not? If changed, who changed it. But before power off, it works fine. Thank you very much again!

Don