RE: How to make SPFILE in sync with INIT.ORA ?

From: Jack van Zanen <JACK_at_QUANTSYSTEMS.NL>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:56:35 +0200

Hi,

The java_pool_size can also be edited through sqlplus just use 'scope=spfile' (You'll need to bounce though). No need to open pfile edit and create spfile.
Quite frankly I like to think that using SQL*Plus to edit the spfile directly gives me added benefit of a syntax check (Ran a very very tiny test once).

Jack

Author: Arup Nanda
  INET: orarup_at_hotmail.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the