ORA-0600: [kzckini: nzdsi_i], [28750]

From: Jose Luis Delgado <joseluis_delgado_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 07:42:15 -0700 (PDT)

List...

OS: SunOS 5.8
Oracle: 8.1.6.1.0

I'm getting the above error in the alert file... my db is up and running, and the trace file says that the error was generated without user session.

I looked at metalink and it says that it can be a pga problem or virtual memory problem...

but... my virtual memory is set to unlimited, and I'm not using a software called AutoSecure that Metalink claims to be the problem.

Any of you have an idea?

TIA
Regards!
JL

Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month! Received on Wed Jul 16 2003 - 09:42:15 CDT