Rauch report: Oracle vs DB2

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:52:54 -0500

Any Oracle/DB2 dual DBAs out there that can comment on the Rauch report (no doubt financed by Oracle Corp)?

http://www.oracle.com/ip/deploy/database/theme_pages/index.html?ma_04252003. html

Not that I'm particularly impressed on the "ease" of generating stats in Oracle vs. DB2, but I'm just curious how the DB2 side applies to real-world. I haven't used most of the Oracle GUI stuff as reported.

Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA