RE: RE: * Sr. Oracle DBA with 8i and 9i experience needed..

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:22:18 -0400

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------=_NextPartTM-000-cd08fc4e-672b-4891-9381-df778ef821d2 Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

        boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C34BB6.6D7633E0"

------_=_NextPart_001_01C34BB6.6D7633E0

        charset="iso-8859-1"

ie is probably Ireland ... IN is for India.

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

------_=_NextPart_001_01C34BB6.6D7633E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.45">
<TITLE>RE: RE: * Sr. Oracle DBA with 8i and 9i experience =
needed..</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>ie is probably Ireland ... IN is for India.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Raj</FONT>
<BR><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>---------------------------------------------------------------=
-----------------</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>All Views expressed in this email are strictly =
personal.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is =
an art !</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: rgaffuri_at_cox.net [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:rgaffuri_at_cox.net">mailto:rgaffuri_at_cox.net</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 12:59 PM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: Re: RE: * Sr. Oracle DBA with 8i and 9i =
experience needed..</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>what country is 'ie'? is that india? </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>its the same thing if Americans started flooding to =
your country on the Indian equivalent of an H1-B. If its easier and =
less expensive to hire Indians, why hire the Americans? </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>US immigration laws are FAR less stringent than =
Europes btw. I tried getting a job in Europe just because I thought it =
might be fun to live there and go site seeing for a few years. Unless =
you get brought over by an American company its incredibly hard to get =
approval. </FONT></P>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; From: Regis Biassala =
&lt;Regis.Biassala_at_datalex.ie&gt;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Date: 2003/07/16 Wed PM 12:04:30 EDT</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L =
&lt;ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com&gt;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Subject: RE: * Sr. Oracle DBA with 8i and 9i =
experience needed..</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Tom,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; I see that...and I wish only if things were =
different...</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; -----Original Message-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 4:55 PM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Regis,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; that's not discrimination as it is defined in =
the US.&nbsp; it is a business</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; decision not to spend money to hire someone to =
work for you.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Tom Mercadante</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Oracle Certified Professional</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; -----Original Message-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 11:25 AM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; and they had &quot;NO H-1B candidates =
please.&quot; What a discrimination...</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; -----Original Message-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 4:04 PM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Jared,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; can we get orastaff banned from the list? I =
know people need jobs but</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Orastaff is a notorious spammer. I get =
spammed</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; from these guys through my home email. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; From: OraStaff =
&lt;orastaff_at_mindspring.com&gt;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Date: 2003/07/16 Wed AM 10:54:27 =
EDT</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L =
&lt;ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com&gt;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Subject: * Sr. Oracle DBA with 8i and 9i =
experience needed..</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Minneapolis, Minnesota company has a great =
opportunity available for a Sr.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; level</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Oracle DBA to join their IT staff.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; The selected candidate must be highly =
skilled in solving extremely complex</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; and very </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; critical customer issues. With preferably =
over 10 years experience in a</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; large-scale </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; multi-network open-systems environment, =
the candidate anticipates and</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; plans</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; for reliability, </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; availability, and serviceability in the =
design, development and</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; implementation of </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Oracle 8i and 9i solutions.&nbsp; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; The candidate will be recognized as a =
technical authority in the design,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; analysis, </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; implementation and integration of =
large-scale database management systems.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Candidates local to the Minneapolis area =
are preferred, but any candidate</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; who meets</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; the qualifications for the position will =
be considered.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Base Salary is in the 85-100K range plus =
bonus.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; PLEASE Do Not send your resume for this =
position UNLESS you have the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; skills </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; outlined below for this position.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Please Do Not send your resume unless you =
have a stable work history.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Candidates whose work history includes =
frequent job changes connot be</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; considered.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; This is a full time staff position so no =
sub-contractors or third parties</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; please.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; NO H-1B candidates please.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; *MUST meet these requirements:</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -BS degree in CS or related field.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -8-10 years experience in a large-scale =
multi-network open-systems</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; environment.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Very solid Oracle DBA =
experience..including 8i and 9i.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Proficient at capacity monitoring and =
management capabilities, preferably</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; an expert knowledge </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp; of Enterprise Manager 9i (OEM), and =
STATSPACK.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Experience performing Oracle =
installations, upgrades, and supporting</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Oracle</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; utilities </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp; and services in a variety of =
operating systems (Solaris, NT, Linux) is</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; required. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Migration and upgrade experience is =
essential. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Expert knowledge of on-line =
back-up/recovery procedures with</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &quot;snapshotting&quot;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; a plus. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Proficiency with RMAN is essential.&nbsp; =
</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Ability to work with engineering staff to =
configure SAN storage for</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; optimal</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Oracle performance.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Expert knowledge of UNIX scripting =
including CRON Jobs, Oracle Stored</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Procedures, Triggers,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp; Packages, Real Application Clusters =
(RAC).&nbsp; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Performance Tuning and Performance =
management skills are required,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp; SQL*Loader, SQL, and UNIX. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -The applicant must have in-depth =
experience with ER diagramming, data</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; modeling tools, </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp; (erWIN preferred) normalization, =
de-normalization, database programming</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; and</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; design, </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp; query optimization, index =
optimization, use of hints.&nbsp; Optimal setup of</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; dblink, views, </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp; and use of Oracle gateway is =
required. Must understand how to design and</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; tune an Oracle </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp; database to optimize performance for =
potentially thousands of concurrent,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; browser-based </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp; users together with ETL =
processes.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Excellent written and verbal =
communications skills with the ability to</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; effectively communicate </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp; technical and business =
problems/issues in a non-technical manner, strong</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; problem resolution, </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp; analysis, and customer service =
skills are required. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Ability to manage multiple tasks with =
shifting priorities is a necessity.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Ability to work within a team environment =
and communicate effectively</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; with</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; other team members</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp; is required. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -Proven mentoring skills to build the =
strength of the DBA staff.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; For immediate consideration, please email =
your resume as an attachment to:</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; OraStaff, Inc.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Email: orastaff_at_mindspring.com</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Please Use Job Code: Minn./DBA/MH</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Phone: 1-800-549-8502. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; I pay referral fees.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; So please contact me if you know of anyone =
who would be</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; qualified/interested</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; in the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; position=A0described above- if it is not a =
match for your skills.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Thanks.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -- </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A =
HREF=3D"http://www.orafaq.net" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.orafaq.net</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; -- </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Author: OraStaff</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; INET: =
orastaff_at_mindspring.com</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Fat City Network =
Services&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- 858-538-5051 <A =
HREF=3D"http://www.fatcity.com" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.fatcity.com</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; San Diego, =
California&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Mailing list =
and web hosting services</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; =
be removed from).&nbsp; You may</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; also send the HELP command for other =
information (like subscribing).</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; -- </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A =
HREF=3D"http://www.orafaq.net" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.orafaq.net</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; -- </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Author: &lt;rgaffuri_at_cox.net</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Fat City Network Services&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- =
858-538-5051 <A HREF=3D"http://www.fatcity.com" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.fatcity.com</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; San Diego, =
California&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Mailing list =
and web hosting services</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; =
removed from).&nbsp; You may</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; also send the HELP command for other =
information (like subscribing).</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; =
*********************************************************************</F=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; This electronic transmission is strictly =
confidential and intended solely</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; for the addressee. It may contain information =
which is covered by legal,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; professional or other privilege. If you are not =
the intended addressee,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; you must not disclose, copy or take any action =
in reliance of this</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; transmission. If you have received this =
transmission in error, </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; please notify the sender as soon as =
possible.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; This footnote also confirms that this message =
has been swept</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; for computer viruses.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; =
**********************************************************************</=
FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; -- </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A =
HREF=3D"http://www.orafaq.net" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.orafaq.net</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; -- </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Author: Regis Biassala</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; INET: =
Regis.Biassala_at_datalex.ie</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Fat City Network Services&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- =
858-538-5051 <A HREF=3D"http://www.fatcity.com" TARGET=3D"_blank">http:/=
/www.fatcity.com</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; San Diego, =
California&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Mailing list =
and web hosting services</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; =
removed from).&nbsp; You may</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; also send the HELP command for other =
information (like subscribing).</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; -- </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A =
HREF=3D"http://www.orafaq.net" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.orafaq.net</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; -- </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Author: Mercadante, Thomas F</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; INET: =
NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us</FONT>
[...]

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-- </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A =
HREF=3D"http://www.orafaq.net" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.orafaq.net</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>-- </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Author: &lt;rgaffuri_at_cox.net</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp; INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Fat City Network Services&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- =
858-538-5051 <A HREF=3D"http://www.fatcity.com" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.fatcity.com</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>San Diego, =
California&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Mailing list =
and web hosting services</FONT>
<BR><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>---------------------------------------------------------------=
------</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an =
E-Mail message</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of =
'ListGuru') and in</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB =
ORACLE-L</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed =
from).&nbsp; You may</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>also send the HELP command for other information =
(like subscribing).</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>