Oracle e-mail (WAS: Sr. Oracle DBA with 8i and 9i...)

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:00:32 -0500

Getting OT here, but...

In addition to that, fire up IE and select "File...Work Offline" from the menu bar. Close IE and never use it again. Try Opera6 (v7 bites now), Mozilla 1.4, or a Moz variant.

By turning that option off, you can still preview e-mails in MS Lookout, but the ^%$#^@%$# e-mailer won't automatically retreive images and urls with your e-mail address encoded in them (or Javascript, Java, ActiveHex, etc.).

To keep this somewhat on-topic, is anyone using Oracle E-Mail? Just wondering how the real world compares it to MS sExchange.

Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA