Perl Question

From: Peter Barnett <regdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:51:10 -0700 (PDT)

I am mucking through my first real perl script. When it is finished it will install statspack on all of the database throughout the company. That's a gob of databases!

To run in batch mode statspack requires two define statements:

   define default_tablespace = tablespace_name    define temporary_tablespace = temp_name

Does anyone know the syntax to get these two statements to work?

If not, I suppose the individual scripts can be called individually after the perfstat user is created. Either that or chicken out of the perl stuff and go back to tried and true shell scripting.

Pete Barnett
Lead Database Administrator
The Regence Group
pnbarne_at_regence.com

Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month! Received on Mon Jul 14 2003 - 16:51:10 CDT