Re: Oracle security question

From: Don Yu <donyu_at_jhu.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:52:50 -0400

Dear Guang Mei:

Thanks for your message. Your suggestion is very helpful. After reviewing all possible uesers, I have locked them. Now I have only one concern that if nobody knows my database's sys and system's password, there should be no way to unlock these accounts. Am I complete right?
Thanks! Any comments are appreciated!

Don