RE: dbf and cdx files

From: Stephen Lee <Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:00:59 -0500

I looked through the copy of the C program file I sent and spotted the following "error":

if(i + 1 < p_hdr.no_fields) write(out, "::", 1);

There should only be one ":" in the string ... unless you want "::", in which case, change the 1 to 2. This isn't really an error since only one ":" is going to print; but it looks bad. This is probably the result of me getting distracted while playing around with different scenarios and never getting back to finish whatever idea I had started. Life is like that around here. Received on Mon Jul 14 2003 - 17:00:59 CDT