RE: MicroSlop DTC

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:53:45 +0100

If you are using Microsoft Transaction Server, then be aware that there is a crucial patch to 9i that enables it to work correctly. Oracle shipped a wrong dll oramts.dll with 9i that breaks MTS. I tried 3 times with metablink to find out what was wrong before the software supplier pointed this out. At which point a search for oramts.dll on metablink worts you out.

Of course this may be entirely irrelevant..

Niall