Re: High availability and upgrades

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:20:06 -0700

are you suggesting that they basically write their own home-grown version of replication?

If so, I believe Peter Robson has already done this in his shop and may be able to share the code, or at least give a list of "gotchas".

seems a bit excessive and prone to error and failure to me.

Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month! http://sbc.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]