RE: RAC system Calls

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:35:43 -0700

And are you using jumbo frames on your interconnect? That can make a significant contribution to reducing overhead from a system standpoint.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Zito
GridApp Systems

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Matthew Zito INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).