Oracle RMAN (OmniBack) Backup Encryption

From: Joshua Becker <jbecker_sweden_at_yahoo.se>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:41:25 -0700

Hi all,

I have a "weird" question.

Do you have any experience how to encrypt the backup.

Let's say I have following backup method in use:

RMAN on UNIX box. I will use online backup and copy the backup set(s) either to the disk or the tape using OmniBack. How I can encrypt the backup sets either to the disks or to direct to the tape using OmniBack.

Do you have any similar setups...

Thank you in advance,

JoshuaGå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo! Express Received on Thu Jul 10 2003 - 00:41:25 CDT