RE: any script to parse alert log ?!

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:19:28 -0800

If you have more databases, there are synonyms, views and db-links. That is classic DBA patchwork. The funniest siutations arise when you have a circle of synonyms and db-links pointing to each other, just like perpetuum mobile. What is impossible in thermodynamics, is possible in oracle. It doesn't meant that it works, but can be done, much to the joy of us DBAs.

Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA
Author: Niall Litchfield
  INET: niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com