RE: ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [19944], [], [], [],

From: Singh Pushpinder <Singh.Pushpinder_at_pbgc.gov>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:21:19 -0700

If it's not a prod. Database which it doesn't seem to be and you can bear the loss of one week's data. Use the create controlfile, create a new controlfile and open the database with resetlogs.

Thanks,
Inder

Author: Nirmal Kumar M
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Singh Pushpinder
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jul 07 2003 - 13:21:19 CDT