Re: Oracle 9 on redhat 9...kernal settings

From: Dwayne Cox <dwaynec_at_infotechfl.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:04:46 -0700

Amazingly enough, I attended the Oracle class 'Managing Oracle on Linux' in May and they went over this is some detail. Even though I had installed Oracle on Linux several times (SuSE and Red Hat flavors), I attended the class in hopes of picking up some tips. I was not disappointed. Setting the kernel parms on the fly was one of them.

Dwayne

Jack van Zanen wrote:
http://codah.net/install-oracle9iR2-on-redhat9.html

Author: Dwayne Cox
 INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jul 07 2003 - 12:04:46 CDT