Re: How to install Oracle JVM on Oracle 8.1.7.

From: <Brian_P_MacLean_at_eFunds.Com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:34:23 -0800

This was taken from my build db script. Most of it is from MetaLink Doc's.

   REM Scripts needed for JVM version 8.1.5

  REM ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  REM   @?/javavm/install/initjvm.sql      -- Setup a database for running
Java and the ORB
  REM
  REM Scripts needed for JVM version 8.1.6
  REM ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  REM   @?/javavm/install/initjvm.sql      -- Setup a database for running
Java and the ORB
  REM   @?/rdbms/admin/initplsj.sql        -- Initializes Java library
needed by PL/SQL
  REM   @?/rdbms/admin/initaqjms.sql       -- Load AQ/JMS jar files into
the database
  REM   @?/rdbms/admin/initrepapi.sql      -- Load RepAPI server classes
and publish 'repapi' obj
  REM
  REM Scripts needed for JVM version 8.1.7
  REM ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@?/javavm/install/initjvm.sql -- Setup a database for running Java
and the ORB
@?/oracore/admin/initxml.sql -- Loads xml components into the
JServer
@?/rdbms/admin/catxsu.sql -- loads the XMLSQL Utility (XSU) into
the database
@?/javavm/install/init_jis.sql -- JIS (OSE) installation
@?/javavm/install/jisja.sql -- Turn on JAccelerator (ncomp) for
JIS
@?/javavm/install/jisaephc.sql -- Adds the set of default end points
to the server -- with hardcoded values for the admin service
@?/rdbms/admin/initplgs.sql -- Load PLSQL Gateway Servlet jar
files into the database
@?/jsp/install/initjsp.sql -- Install Oracle JSP
@?/jsp/install/jspja.sql -- Turn on JAccelerator for JSP libs
@?/rdbms/admin/initplsj.sql -- Initializes Java library needed by
PL/SQL
@?/rdbms/admin/initjms.sql -- Load AQ/JMS jar files into the
database
@?/rdbms/admin/initrepapi.sql -- Load RepAPI server classes and
publish 'repapi' obj
@?/rdbms/admin/initsoxx.sql -- loads sql, objects, extensibility
and xml related java
  REM
  REM Note: Run the following at your own risk.   REM @?/javavm/install/jisaep admin 8080 9090 -- Configure OSE defauls admin Web Service
  REM
  REM END~OF~JAVA~SCRIPTS

                      "AK"
                      <oramagic_at_hotmail        To:       Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                      .com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: How to install Oracle JVM on Oracle 8.1.7.
                      ml-errors_at_fatcity
                      .com

                      07/03/2003 12:34
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      ORACLE-L

Look in

$ORACLE_HOME\javavm\install\initjvm.sql

-ak

> Hi all,
>
> I want to install, oracle JVM on oracle 817 database
> running on NT2000 server.
>
> I hope that initjvm.sql script has to be run under sys
> login. However i can't able to find that script file
> in my oracle home path %ORACLE_HOME%\RDBMS\ADMIN.
>
> Let know how to proceed futher and what are the pre
> requisities and post requiesties for this
> intallation?.
>
> Thanks.
> Nirmal,.

  INET: Brian_P_MacLean_at_eFunds.Com