Re: {SPAM?} Re: fine grained access

From: Arup Nanda <orarup_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 05:40:35 -0800

Peter,

Are you interested to know whether a select statement ran againt a particular table, only? Then AUDIT command will do the job nicely.

However, if you want to record 'what' was selected from that table, you need Fine Grained Auditing, which requires Oracle 9i.

HTH. Arup Nanda
www.prolignece.com

Author: Arup Nanda
  INET: orarup_at_hotmail.com