RE: nt script

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:34:47 -0700

Write your daily file to a 'nodate' file. Then copy it to a date file for backup. Run your script against the 'nodate' file.

Ron

Author: Joan Hsieh
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

command for other information (like subscribing).
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use,
distribution or copying of the message is prohibited.  Please let me know
immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake,
then delete the e-mail message. Thank you.
Author: Smith, Ron L.
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]