Re: nt script

From: Joan Hsieh <joan.hsieh_at_tufts.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:04:33 -0700

Bob,

I tested it out, it works on one hard code file. If I set thisfile it works. But in reality, I need to find today's log, the log file name convention is always goes psprcsrv_psnt_0701.log with the date suffix to the end. I can't hard code the file name in the bat file. Is there anyway how to get around with this?

Thanks,

Joan

Author: Joan Hsieh
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]