RE: Microsoft VS Oracle (again)

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 11:35:26 -0700

On which unix boxes does SQL Server work? I don't want to replace all of my AIX, HP-UX and Solaris boxes with NT. I'll consider SQL Server as a replacement as soon as it starts operating on Unix. Microsoft operating systems have spurned the whole industry trying to protect them from viruses, which makes them completely unsuitable for a central database of a Fortune 500 company. Does SQL Server work on Linux?

Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA
Author: Gabriel Aragon
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 01 2003 - 13:35:26 CDT