RE: Those installing Oracle 9i on AIX 5.2L

From: Rich Holland <holland_at_guidancetech.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:28:50 -0700

The APARs I have listed for my 9.2.0.2 install on pSeries is:

maint level 02 or greater (oslevel -r)
IY22854
IY26778
IY28766
IY28949
IY29965
IY30150
IY34248 (bad memory leak in bos.perf.libperfstat < 5.1.0.35) IY22844 (??? we installed it for SAP; see OSS note 514798 if you run R/3)
IY19744 (security - xntpd buffer overflow) IY23041 (security - lpd buffer overflow)

If you install ML 04 it'll include these automagically for you. I think that's IY44478, but search the APARs for "Maintenance" and it should jump right out at you....
--

Rich Holland [EMAIL PROTECTED] SAP Technical Consultant print unpack("u","92G5S\=\"!A;F]T:&5R(\'!E<FP\@:&%C:V5R\"[EMAIL PROTECTED]");

Author: Rich Holland
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jun 30 2003 - 13:28:50 CDT