RE: sqlplus newbie: How do I retrieve the last command I ran in a

From: Roger Xu <roger_xu_at_dp7uptx.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:22:21 -0700

How
about a history of commands? Thanks.

<FONT face=Tahoma

  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Stefick Ronald S Civ   ESC/HRIDD [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]Sent: Friday, June   27, 2003 5:10 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list   ORACLE-LSubject: RE: sqlplus newbie: How do I retrieve the last   command I ran in a
  You can either use the "/" key to re-run the last command, or   you can type "ed" and enter to edit the last command.  Then when you are   finished editing, save the changes, and when you return to the SQL> command   prompt, just hit the "/" key again.
  -Scott Stefick
  -----Original Message----- From: Roger   Xu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 4:40 PM <FONT   size=2>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <FONT   size=2>Subject: sqlplus newbie: How do I retrieve the last command I ran in a   sqlplus session?
  Hi,
  How do I retrieve the last commands I ran in a sqlplus   session? I remembe in the training class, I were able to use arrow keys in   Windows platform. But in Solaris 9/UNIX platform, it does NOT work.   Roger Xu Database Administrator
  Dr Pepper Bottling Company of Texas <FONT   size=2>(972)721-8337
<FONT

  This email has been scanned for all viruses by the   MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information on a proactive email   security service working around the clock, around the globe, visit <A   href="http://www.messagelabs.com" target=_blank>http://www.messagelabs.com

http://www.messagelabs.com